Concert tickets are sold through Paypal (see link below), or may be purchased at the door on the day of a concert. If you are purchasing a ticket at the door, or need to pick-up tickets at the ticket table the day of the concert, we ask that you arrive at least a half hour before the performance to avoid delays.
If you purchase tickets online after 2:00pm on the day of the concert, please bring a printed receipt, as we may not see the entry come through in time to to have them ready for you at the ticket table.
For detailed information about each of the concert performances listed, please follow this link.
On-line, we accept all of the following payment methods:
- Season Tickets (available April 1 -October 28, 2018)
- General Admission - $35 (Save $10)
- Children Under 18 & Seniors - $30 (Save $6)
- Adult General Admission (age 18 and over) - $15
- Seniors(65+) & Children (under age 18) General Admission - $12
- Groups of 6 or More (all ages) - $10 per ticket.
Tickets purchased in advance will be available at will call the day of the concert. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions or are having trouble.
Tickets are also sold at the South Milwaukee PAC
Tickets purchased at the SMPAC Box Office during walk -up hours must be paid for by cash or check only.
South Milwaukee PAC Box Office: 414-766-5049 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm)
901 15th Avenue, South Milwaukee, WI (enter at High School main entrance)
2018-2019 Season Tickets (See Program)